Seeking Nonprofit Accountant Looking For Better Balance!
We are currently hiring for a nonprofit accountant who is seeking a better work-life balance.
Do you work longer hours than you’d like?
Do you want more time with to honor personal commitments, such as family and friends?
Do you seek a more family focused work environment?
At Foster Results, we understand the pressure of working in a public accounting firm, putting in long hours, and missing out on family and personal time; we’ve been there. Therefore, we have created a unique work environment that offers a mix of flexibility, balance, and professionalism.
You would have the opportunity to:
• work remotely (after initial introductory period)
• manage finances, not just taxes and audits
• engage in controllership responsibilities
• interact with clients on a regular basis
• aide clients in growing and cultivating their organizations
We are looking for talented accountants who have:
• Bachelors in accounting
• Nonprofit accounting software experience (QuickBooks, Peachtree, Sage/MIP Nonprofit, MAS 90, etc.)
• Background in private and public accounting
• Experience with
• Non-profit organizations
• Fund accounting
• Restricted funds
• Grant reporting
• Multiple companies while in one position
• General ledger
• Accounts payable
• Accounts receivable
• Bank/account reconciliation
• Payroll and payroll taxes
• Month end closing and financial reporting
• On-line banking
• Ability to multitask
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work in sometimes chaotic environment
• Communication skills (training experience is a plus)
• Ability to work with various types of people
We understand that even though it’s accounting, it’s not always black and white. A positive attitude, desire to grow and develop and a sense of humor are crucial.
Interested? Send your resume with a cover letter explaining what you are seeking most in your next position. We’re looking forward to helping you find the balance you seek most!
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org